From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cannot print after changing CUPS printer
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:46:15
1 On 28/06/06, Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov <ploujj@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > None of that seemed to help either. On a side note, I recall that I
4 > can't print to the local "pdfprinter" as well - other than printing a
5 > test page.
6
7 Did you by any chance change your /etc/cups/cupsd.conf file settings
8 from the default? How is your pdfprint connected to the PC? If they
9 are both connected via your parallel port, have you configured it
10 correctly in your kernel? Sorry for stating the obvious but the error
11 seems to point to an incorrect route (path) to the printer. have you
12 tried via USB?
13 --
14 Regards,
15 Mick