From: Norberto Bensa <nbensa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gmail and that stupid spam filter. :-@
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 00:52:15
1 This is OT but here I am anyway:
2
3 Quoting Hilco Wijbenga <hilco.wijbenga@×××××.com>:
4
5 > When you see spam in your inbox do you use "Report spam"? When you see
6 > valid email in your spam do you use "Not spam"? I found it learns very
7 > quickly what I consider spam and what not. I also tend to go through
8 > the spam folder whenever there's 10 or more messages there.
9
10 That would mean I need to live my life in the spam folder. I'm sorry
11 but the filter should be smarter or there should be no filter at all.
12
13 Yeah, I know gmail works for almost everybody else, but for some of
14 us, it just doesn't do what it should.
15
16 Is it reeeeaaalllly that hard for google to code a "don't filter my
17 messages" option????
18
19 Regards,
20 Norberto
21
23 This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.