From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Network manager for laptop
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 21:38:28
1 Daniel da Veiga ha scritto:
2 > I'll try removing the config for the whole thing and see how it works,
3 > but NetworkManager has problems launching wpa_supplicant (or
4 > controlling it at least) using DBUS, and that has not been solved yet,
5 > so I won't bet on it. I'm not with my EEE right now, so, as soon as I
6 > get home...
7
8 What happens? what error messages?
9
10 > All I need is to know if you can actually use WPA, store the keys,
11 > reboot, and try again, with the same SSID, it fails for me all the
12 > time. (and var log messages says "couldn't connect to the
13 > supplicant").
14
15 I think yes, since I use it everyday with my WPA router at home. I must
16 confess that I didn't experience such difficulties. Hope it's not a new
17 bug waiting to bite me...
18
19 m.
20 --