From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ATI Mobility TV-OUT
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 20:18:07
1 Grant,
2 I have some Pundit-R machines that may have a similar ATI chip.
3 Mine is a 9100 IGP. What is in yours?
4
5 On my Pundits I'm running xorg 7.0 and 8.27.10. I have S-Video
6 working on one but not the other. I'm working on that as I write.
7
8 If you think anything I have might be of use feel free to write me
9 off-line. Like you I'm finding the ATI support in the Gentoo Wiki
10 somewhat out of date for 7.0 and the newer drivers. Much of what used
11 to work on these machines no longer works at all. Unfortunately I'm
12 not qualified to get it working quickly so I'm in pain over here.
13
14 Cheers,
15 Mark
16