From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What do you think about Firefox 57?
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 00:48:34
1 On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 10:26 PM, Danny YUE <sheepduke@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Hi all,
4 >
5 > I have been using FoxyProxy in Firefox for a really long time, until
6 > today I found its new version really sucks.
7 >
8 > Then I read the comment from author who declared that the old version
9 > can *only* be used before (roughly) end of 2017 before Firefox 57 and in
10 > new version some features must perish.
13 I am assuming that most actively developed addons will be updated before 57
14 drops, so the transition wont be too painful. Is the issue you're having
15 with FoxyProxy related to it relying on features that are no longer
16 available under the new framework?