From: Robert David <robert.david.public@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: w41ter@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Corrupted font in gtk apps.
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 16:56:16
1 It is wired, because I use KDE and qt apps are ok. I can change the
2 font for gtk but some are displayed wrong.
3
4 I have tried to play with fontconfig but did not help at all. I have
5 also check the xorg.log and fount that there are included
6 only /usr/share/fonts/100dpi 75dpi and misc. Nothing more. But I see
7 the other fonts like DejaVu in gtk-chtheme or the kde gtk settup. So I
8 think it is not a problem of xorg font loading.
9
10 And is wired that it happen just week ago, and I did not change any
11 config since that, only do a regular merge of stable updates.
12
13 Regards,
14 Robert.
15