From: hitachi303 <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Determine why Python 2.7 is still installed?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 13:18:07
1 Am 27.02.2021 um 14:08 schrieb Grant Edwards:
2 > On one of my Gentoo machines Python 2.7 has not been removed by
3 > deplcean as it has on others, and I've been unable to determine
4 > why. It's not in the world file, and 'equery d python' doesn't show
5 > anything depending on 2.7. I have no python targets specified in
6 > make.conf nor in any package use flag settings.
7 >
8 > How do you determine why portage thinks a certain slot of a package
9 > is required? None of the documentation I an find on portage discusses
10 > finding packages dependent on particular slots.
13 Have you tried #emerge -av --depclean =<atom> ?