From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cmake-2.8.1 build problems
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:41:10
1 On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Mark Knecht wrote:
3 >>
4 >> I see there's a 2.8.1-r2 release this morning. Hopefully that will
5 >> solve my problems.
6 >>
7 >> Cheers,
8 >> Mark
12 > Ahhh, you are running unstable.  I'm stable and using
13 > dev-util/cmake-2.6.4-r3 so the fact that I have had no issues may be because
14 > I am still on stable.
15 >
16 > Dale
17 >
18 > :-)  :-)
21 Interestingly I am not running testing. I do _not_ have
22
23 ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~amd64"
24
25 in my make.conf file and as best I can tell I didn't unmask or ask for
26 any version higher than stable. However the machine continues to try
27 and build testing on the cmake package only. To get around this in the
28 short term I masked the 2.8.1 series and got past that problem. Now
29 I'm just left with so many libpng errors I'm not sure I'll ever get it
30 sorted out.
31
32 Really, this weekend I need to understand this cmake problem. The
33 machine is not happy about something...
34
35 Cheers,
36 Mark