From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USE flag oddity
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 06:14:50
1 Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2
3 > I noticed that as constituted, I would see firefox and thunderbird
4 > differing on the flag "mozcalendar". It seemed like something I would
5 > like, however, so I tried putting the flag into
6 > /etc/portage/package.keywords:
7
8 Why did you use that file? What made you use this file, and not some
9 other file?
10
11 > but the subsequent emerge shows that this does not avoid the situation:
12 > notice
13 > that TB has +moscalendar, but FB has -mozcalendar.
14
15 Sure. That's to be expected.
16
17 > Call me confused...
18
19 Well, I rather call the manual page of portage upon you... And
20 there, you should read the package.keywords section and the
21 section directly following that.
22
23 Alexander Skwar
24 --
25 Microsoft Zen - Become one with the blue screen.
26
27 -- From a Slashdot.org post
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list