From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] USE flag oddity
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:37:28
1 I don't know what I'm doing. It seems wise to admit that at the start.
2 Nobody needs to rub my nose in it that way.
3
4 I noticed that as constituted, I would see firefox and thunderbird
5 differing on the flag "mozcalendar". It seemed like something I would
6 like, however, so I tried putting the flag into
7 /etc/portage/package.keywords:
8
9 mail-client/mozilla-thunderbird mozcalendar
10 www-client/mozilla-firefox mozcalendar
11
12 but the subsequent emerge shows that this does not avoid the situation:
13 notice
14 that TB has +moscalendar, but FB has -mozcalendar.
15
16 [ebuild R ] mail-client/mozilla-thunderbird-1.0.8 -debug +gnome* +ipv6
17 +ldap +mozcalendar -moznoxft +truetype -xinerama -xprint 0 kB
18 [ebuild R ] www-client/mozilla-firefox-1.0.8 -debug +gnome* +ipv6 +java
19 -mozcalendar -mozdevelop -moznoxft -mozsvg +truetype -xinerama -xprint 0 kB
20
21 Call me confused...
25 Kevin O'Gorman