From: Norberto Bensa <nbensa@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Pratical question about portage tree
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 04:15:52
1 Dave Nebinger wrote:
2 > Unfortunately Allen I don't remember exactly what the script was or
3 > where I got it, but I think there's a reference to it in the Gentoo
4 > Wiki.
5
6 It is not that hard actually:
7
8 comm -13 <(ls /usr/portage/distfiles | sort | uniq) \
9 <(for i in $(emerge -pufv world 2>&1 | grep ^http | awk '{ print $1 }')
10 do
11 echo $(basename $i)
12 done | sort | uniq)
13
14 That will print the files you'll need to download. Note however that it will
15 only print the filenames. You'll have to add:
16
17 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/
18
19 and perhaps -in some cases- other sources/servers as not everything is in
20 d.g.o
21
22 Regards
25 Norberto Bensa