From: james <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: remote installation, dual boot
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:39:18
1 J. Roeleveld <joost <at> antarean.org> writes:
4 > This is one of the reasons why I have given up on genkernel and dracut for
5 > initramfs creation and now simply build my own and have it integrated
6 > into the kernel:
7 > $ zcat /proc/config.gz | grep INITRAMFS_SOURCE
8 > CONFIG_INITRAMFS_SOURCE="/usr/src/initramfs/config"
9
10 > If you're interested I will send you the required files.
11
12 > Joost
15 I'd be curious to look at exactly how you are doing this,
16 if you want to post them somewhere, or send me a copy too,
17 It would be appreciated.
20 James