From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Linksys router BEFSR41 loosing internet
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:41:23
1 On 12/19/2010 12:11 PM, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I noticed on the router that to completely reset it, you have to push
4 > the reset button and hold it for 30 seconds or more. It said it even
5 > resets the firmware. I have not tested this theory tho.
6
7 Just to clarify: you've said in other posts that you've repeatedly reset
8 the router. Did you hold the reset button for 30 seconds, or not?
9
10 The only two routers I've actually used have the same 30-second requirement.
11 I don't recall now if I ever pushed the reset button for less than 30 sec.
12
13 Forgive me if I don't try that experiment on this particular Sunday PM :)