From: Paul Tobias <tobias.pal@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LVM not accessible after reboot
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 20:53:17
1 > my ideas is that LVM2 is not ready at the time of mounting partitions.
2 how can i do this?
3
4 I had the same problem on a system where scsi initialization was very slow.
5 Adding "rootdelay=30" to the kernel command line fixed it. The "30" is how
6 many seconds should the kernel wait before it starts mounting filesystems.
7
8 There was an scsi-wait-scan module too, but I think that was removed from
9 recent kernels.
10
11 Maybe this is not the same problem you have, probably it's quite rare to
12 have a slowly initializing disk subsystem.