From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "stack-protector-strong" option results in gcc error
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:06:20
1 On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 08:47:31 AM Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 7:52 AM, Hinnerk van Bruinehsen
3 >
4 > <h.v.bruinehsen@×××××××××.de> wrote:
5 > > '-fstack-protector-strong' is supported as of gcc-4.9.x - unless you
6 > > upgrade, you'll forced to use the regular one.
7 > >
8 > >...
9 > >
10 > > I think it's not even that unlikely that you don't even want the strong
11 > > version.
12 >
13 > Ironically enough, your last sentence overflowed my parsing stack. :)
14 >
15 > --
16 > Rich
17
18 I am guessing:
19 " I think it is not unlikely that you don't want the strong version"
20
21 parses to:
22
23 " I think it is likely that you don't want the strong version "
24 or: " I think it is unlikely that you want the strong version"
25
26 ?
29 Joost