From: Christoph Eckert <ce@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting up ALSA on a new computer
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:14:33
1 > The problem I'm currently facing is this:
2 >
3 > camille regbackups # alsamixer
4 >
5 > alsamixer: function snd_mixer_load failed: Invalid argument
6 >
7 > Are you saying that all I have to do to fix this is to
8 > delete /etc/modules.d/alsa and re-run alsaconf?
9
10 No, I do not know why this error appears. But I'd try to remove the
11 alsaconf generated section from the file (make a backup of it first if
12 in doubt) and rerun ALSAconf, yes.
13
14 Alsaconf is an old and dirty script, but it still does a really good
15 job.
18 Best regards
21 ce
25 »Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen« (Helmut Schmidt)
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list