From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting up ALSA on a new computer
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:05:43
1 On Sat, 2005-10-15 at 20:14 +0200, Christoph Eckert wrote:
2 > > Where are the other alsa configs located? I've unmerged and
3 > > re-emerged alsa-utils several times and I cannot seem to fix this
4 > > problem on my own...
5 >
6 > There aren't much configs for ALSA, and alsasound only modifies
7 > your /etc/modules.d/alsa.
10 > Best regards
13 > ce
16 The problem I'm currently facing is this:
17
18 camille regbackups # alsamixer
19
20 alsamixer: function snd_mixer_load failed: Invalid argument
21
22 Are you saying that all I have to do to fix this is to
23 delete /etc/modules.d/alsa and re-run alsaconf?
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list