From: Ivan Kanakarakis <ivan.kanak@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone running gnome on ~amd64?
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 01:11:50
1 I use Gnome on ~amd64 and everything is working fine.
2 I don't use pulse audio, just alsa.
3
4 I also had those issues with x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-180.35 as Paul said.
5 Other than that I can't think of something right now.
6 Are all packages well? `revdep-rebuild` returns no problems ?
9 2009/5/1 Paul Hartman
10 <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com<paul.hartman%2Bgentoo@×××××.com>