From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:15:19
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Aggelos [mailto:marmango@××××××××.gr]
3 > Sent: 21 February 2007 18:23
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
6
7 -snip-
10 > I would not define such a mail as spam.
11 > Aggelos
12 > --
13 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
17 "Spamming is the abuse of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages or to promote products or services, which are almost universally undesired."
18 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(electronic)
19
20 I don't know about everyone else but I signed up here to recieve discussion on Gentoo Linux, not on dolphins.
21
22 The issue here isn't that I agree or disagree with the cause you posted here about, I simply disagree that this was an appropriate place to post it.
26 djn
27
28 I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list