From: Aggelos <marmango@××××××××.gr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:31:27
1 on 02/21/2007 07:58 PM Nelson, David (ED, PAR&D) wrote the following:
2 >> -----Original Message-----
3 >> From: Aggelos [mailto:marmango@××××××××.gr]
4 >> Sent: 21 February 2007 17:49
5 >> To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
6 >> Subject: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
9 >> www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin
10 >>
11 >> www.petitiononline.com/golfinho
12 >> --
13 >> gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
16 > I hate to be a nasty evil person and say this, but I will anyway - this has no place on a Gentoo mailing list IMO. Post it in the off topic section of the Gentoo forums I guess but posting these on a mailing list is pretty much spam.
17 >
18 > David "baby eater" Nelson
19 >
20 > --
21 > djn
22 >
23 > I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.
26 I would not define such a mail as spam.
27 Aggelos
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list