From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "wiping" unused space and/or secure erasing of files
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:18:45
1 Dale schrieb:
2
3 > Those forensics folks sure are good though. I have heard they can get
4 > it back even after you have wrote alternating 1's and 0's to the drive a
5 > dozen times.
6
7 Where have you heard that? I don't think they can do that.
10 > I wonder how they do that?
11
12 Me too.
15 > Dale
16 >
17 > P.S. I like to top post, does this tick anybody?
18
19 Yes, it does. VERY MUCH SO.
20
21 > I also prefer top
22 > posters since my email opens at the top instead of the bottom anyway.
23
24 Bullocks. You scroll down while reading and at the "interesting"
25 parts, you insert your comment. Just like I did now with those
26 two sentences.
27
28 > Saves me from having to scroll down.
29
30 Hard do see, to which part you're refering in a quote.
33 Alexander Skwar
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list