From: waltdnes@××××××××.org
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED] gcc build fails during emerge system on new 64-bit install
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 20:32:48
1 On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 12:44:47AM -0500, Dale wrote
2
3 > For future reference, after you switch gcc, you should run env-update
4 > and source /etc/profile. Then you don't have to log out and back in
5 > again. One could argue that one is easier than the other tho. ;-)
6
7 I knew I had to do a couple of things if I wanted to avoid logout and
8 login, but I couldn't remember off the top of my head. It was easier to
9 just log out+in rather than look it up.
12 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>