From: David W Noon <dwnoon@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo counter?
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 12:32:13
1 On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 13:52:53 +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote about
2 "[gentoo-user] Gentoo counter?":
3
4 >I've just read about the 'new' Linux Counter from a slashdot article,
5 >and I wonder: is there a 'Gentoo Counter' that tracks (voluntarily, of
6 >course) the number of active Gentoo systems in the world?
7
8 Why not just look at Linux Counter and see how many run Gentoo?
9
10 The Linux Counter collects the distro information, so there is no need
11 for a separate counter for each distro.
12
13 [BTW, can you ditch the HTML please? This is an Internet mailing list,
14 and it has long been considered poor Netiquette to use HTML messages.
15 Plain text is perfectly adequate to convey information, and is much
16 lighter to transport and render.]
17 --
18 Regards,
19