From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Call for opinions and/or use cases regarding games.eclass
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 16:06:55
1 On 2016-07-01 11:34 -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > > I have a bunch of games installed that are very important to me, I
4 > > am afraid of the potential new burden of transitioning to a state
5 > > where games are ordinary programs, even if such state would be
6 > > beautiful, clean, simple, etc.
7
8 > If you do have scripts/etc that touch games files then you'd need to
9 > edit some paths inside.
10
11 This is indeed the case, but it wouldn't be too bad, perhaps an hour to
12 change over. It would _really really_ need to be alerted in huge fat
13 letters though, in each affected package.
14
15 The other concerns do not apply to my situation.
18 Please *no* private copies of mailing list or newsgroup messages.
19 Why does the arrow on Hillary signs point to the right?