From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: gpg signature verification failures
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 20:13:44
1 On 2016-09-18 12:32, Mick wrote:
2
3 > > Your own message re: TaskCoach fails to verify, and that's what
4 > > prompted me to post about it here.
5 >
6 > Failing to verify is not the same as bad signature. It may fail to
7 > verify if the keyservers are unreachable by the client. This could be
8 > because of traffic, DDoS attacks, etc.
9
10 Sigh. Of course, I know the difference. Please
11 s/fail to verify/BAD signature/ in all my messages in this thread.
12
13 In particular, your message re: TaskCoach gives BAD signature.
16 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
17 Why does the arrow on Hillary signs point to the right?