From: "Jesús Guerrero" <6thpink@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Amorok and getting started.
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:10:30
1 El Miércoles, 25 de Octubre de 2006 19:43, Uwe Thiem escribió:
2 > On 25 October 2006 17:51, Neil Bothwick wrote:
3 > > On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:37:30 +0200, Uwe Thiem wrote:
4 > > > You can, though, control amaroK's volume to a certain extent in amaroK
5 > > > itself. Try to put amaroK's internal control to 100% and drop PCM a bit
6 > > > lower. It might help though I doubt it will help much. (Don't know for
7 > > > sure because I don't use system notifications.)
8 > >
9 > > You can also control the volume of system notifications, so it's probably
10 > > best to set PCM fairly high then bring down the volume for notifications
11 > > and various applications to their best levels.
12 >
13 > How? I am sitting here with KDE 3.5.5 and can't find any such control.
14 >
15 > Uwe
16 >
17 > --
18 > Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
19 > http://www.SysEx.com.na
20
21 Go to kcontrol -> sounds & multimedia -> system notifications
22
23 Then, press the prefferences button at the right bottom corner, there you can
24 set the volume, but only if you are using the kde sound system (arts), if you
25 use an external player, I supose you can still pass the volume parameter to
26 it in the same line, not tested though.
27
28 Jesús.
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list