From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Amorok and getting started.
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:04:45
1 On 25 October 2006 20:01, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
2
3 > Go to kcontrol -> sounds & multimedia -> system notifications
4 >
5 > Then, press the prefferences button at the right bottom corner, there you
6 > can set the volume, but only if you are using the kde sound system (arts),
7 > if you use an external player, I supose you can still pass the volume
8 > parameter to it in the same line, not tested though.
9
10 Thanks. I didn't notice the volume control because it was set to "No audio
11 output". :-(
12
13 Uwe
16 Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
17 http://www.SysEx.com.na
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list