From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Making a new frame-buffer console font
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 00:17:45
1 Am Samstag, 07.02.2015 um 09:59
2 schrieb Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>:
3
4 > On Wednesday 04 February 2015 20:00:32 wabenbau@×××××.com wrote:
5 >
6 > > I also use terminus-font as console font and even as X11 desktop
7 > > font since many years. It's readability is very good.
8 >
9 > I hadn't thought of it for Konsole, but now I have and I like it. But
10 > something's odd here: I've chosen the 17pt size, and I wanted to
11 > delete the oblique stroke from it, but as far as I can see there
12 > isn't a 17pt font anywhere on the system! Unless it's hidden in a
13 > file with no 17 in its name, or Konsole is scaling the font itself.
14 >
15 > Any ideas, anyone?
18 Not all sizes are available, that's true. It is a little bit as a fixed
19 font. :-)
20
21 I don't know what you mean with oblique stroke. Do you mean the
22 slash through the letter zero? Anyway, I don't know how to remove it.
23
24 Regards
25 wabe