From: Henson Sturgill <hensons.pub@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Midori and Flash
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 02:58:14
1 > On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
2 > wrote:
3 > > Now I'd also like to use Midori, as a lightweight browser for using
4 > > Google+. The reason is that when I open Google+ in Firefox, I am
5 > > also logged in at Google when I using other tabs with Youtube or other
6 > > Google sites. If there's a way around this, I'd be happy to know about
7 > > it. But so I just thought, why not use Midori for Google+ only. But it
8 > > doesn't do Flash.
11 I could swear I downloaded the latest tar.gz from Adobe, created
12 ~/.mozilla/plugins, and threw the libflashplayer.so file in there without
13 any problems. Been it's been a few months since I've had Midori installed.
14
15 - Henson