From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge -uDpvt world & kdelibs
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:42:02
1 On Wednesday 15 November 2006 17:10, Arnau Bria wrote:
2 > I was trying to update my gentoo, when I found next:
3 >
4 > Calculating world dependencies |
5 > !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "~kde-base/kdelibs-3.5.5" have been
6 > masked.
7 > [...]
8 > (dependency required by "kde-base/kdebase-3.5.5-r1" [ebuild])
9 >
10 > At the beginning the dependency was kdeartwork-kscreensaver, as I did
11 > not use it, I cleaned, then ksnapshot & spuerkarmaba, which I also
12 > clenaed, but now, I cannot do smae with kdebase.
13 >
14 > Main question is why portage tries to update to masked packages if I
15 > have not set any unmask options:
16
17 You've snipped way too much of the output of `emerge -uDpvt world` for us to
18 know what's causing it. If `emerge --sync` doesn't solve it then please
19 provide the full output of `emerge -uDpvt world`.
22 Bo Andresen