From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Query: any good venue for sample lex&yacc or flex&bison programs
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 02:50:21
1 Okay, thanks for the responses. Some want this a lot, some not so
2 much. For the benefit of those who care, I created a GoogleGroup for
3 the purpose. It's called "Compilers", but the URL and email address
4 had to use compilerSamples to avoid conflicts.
5
6 http://groups.google.com/group/compilerSamples
7
8 There's a "files" section for holding stuff like the samples.
9 There's a "discussion" section for ongoing talk.
10 There's a "pages" section that works pretty much like a wiki.
11
12 It should do pretty well for a start.
13
14 ++ kevin
15