From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Query: any good venue for sample lex&yacc or flex&bison programs
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 13:24:24
1 On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 10:01:13PM -0700, Penguin Lover Kevin O'Gorman squawked:
2 > I was finally able to cobble together a working flex/bison parser from
3 > the bison-bridge example in an appendix to the flex info page. I'd
4 > like to share it, and perhaps other _working_ sample programs to the
5 > web at large. Does anyone know of a better venue for this than just
6 > some random page on my school's web server? I would like other people
7 > to be able to find this stuff and perhaps add to it or otherwise
8 > improve on it.
11 Your school's web server is generally okay, IMHO. Tutorials from pages
12 used in a course at a school I often find to be trustworthy. (And
13 Google will find it!)
14
15 Set up a Wiki somewhere if you want others to improve on it. (You can
16 even set it up to be a closed Wiki where you have to be an approved
17 user to edit; I've set up a Wiki for my school's local unix user
18 group, and have had members of the community at large e-mailing us
19 with suggestions for improvements on the content even though
20 editing of the Wiki is restricted. I think just having a Wiki gives
21 people the feeling that you are open to comments.)
22
23 W
24 --
25 W: I love this dorm... one of the only underclassmen dorm buildings with
26 a fully functional kitchen
27 S: mm, ET kitchen...
28 W: oh... go stick your head in an oven or something... why does MIT has to
29 be better then princeton in every hair of a detail
30 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 634 days, 11:59