From: "J." <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: installing LTSP
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:14:32
1 El vie, 11-03-2016 a las 10:49 +0100, hw escribió:
2
3 > I think I can get something to work.  I'd rather see ltsp in the
4 > Gentoo repo rather than as an overlay, and I'd rather use the
5 > overlay as is.
6 >
7 That overlay is unusable right now, it has been abandoned for more than
8  2 years.
9 > >
10 > > Create your own ebuild so you not
11 > > dependant for the devs to maintain what you like. Also, look around
12 > > at
13 > > the other gentoo-derivate OS and see if they have some ltsp hack of
14 > > an ebuild lying around.   The gentoo attics is your friend [2]
15 > I don't know how to create packages, and I don't have endless amounts
16 > of time.  Looking at what Funtoo has might be a good idea, yet they
17 > don't even have a mailing list.  Otherwise I'd have tried it instead
18 > of Gentoo ...
21 If you don't want to fork the overlay and make it work, you better go
22 to binary distros now, don't try Funtoo you'll find the same.