From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Allow work from home?
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 20:05:27
1 On 03/06/2016 09:36 AM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 08:43:09 -0800, Daniel Frey wrote:
3 >
4 >>> I'm using it with the latest testing xorg-server and it works fine.
5 >>> There are some DEs it has problems with, which are well documented,
6 >>> but not the X server.
7 >
8 >> Ah, I wasn't aware. I am using it with KDE and haven't seen any issues.
9 >
10 > It works with KDE4 but not KDE5, so if you're on stable you'll be OK, for
11 > now.
12 >
13 > http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:de-compat
17 Good to know, thanks for that link. If it really comes down to it I can
18 move to xfce on that server for what I use it for. I'm going to wait out
19 on KDE5 anyhow, I did make an early jump to KDE4 (knowing there was
20 issues) and don't particularly want to go through that again.
21
22 Dan