From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel parameters for VirtualBox
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:57:30
1 On Thursday, February 18, 2016 10:51:35 AM Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Thursday 18 February 2016 10:06:25 I wrote:
3 > > I still can't shake the idea that I don't have my kernel set up right.
4 >
5 > I found CONFIG_X86_X32, which I hadn't noticed before. I set it, made a new
6 > kernel, remerged virtualbox-modules and rebooted. No pop-up notice!
7
8 Interesting.
9 I have that one set as well, was on as default I would assume.
10
11 > I do still get this in boinc/stderrdae.txt though, so I don't have it right
12 > yet:
13 >
14 > [ATLAS@home] task postponed 86400.000000 sec: Communication with VM
15 > Hypervisor failed.
16
17 I would assume that might be something with boinc?