From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nxserver-freenx - user nx not allowed because account is locked
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:17:17
1 On 03/19/09 13:07, Paul Hartman wrote:
2 >>>
3 >>> I think the user DB setting is in /usr/NX/etc/server.cfg
4 >>
5 >> No there is no such file or directory on the server; that is why I'm asking
6 >> if after setting the password for user "nx" I should run this command again:
7 >> nxsetup --install --setup-nomachine-key --clean --purge
8 >>
9 >> as it is my impression that the setup was not complete.
10 >
11 >Hmm. Okay, I am actually using nxserver-freeedition and not
12 >nxserver-freenx. (I always get those confused).
13
14 Thanks, it is the first time I"m using it.
15 What is the actual difference between nxserver-freeedition and nxserver-freenx besides the license?
16 Maybe I'll try nxserver-freeedition.
19 #Joseph
20 GPG KeyID: ED0E1FB7