From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] recompiing kernel quesiton
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:25:59
1 On Sunday 24 September 2006 10:51, Stephen Liu wrote:
2 > Hi Pawel,
3 >
4 > Tks for your advice.
5 >
6 > > Please, switch off HTML posting as it annoys plenty of users...
7 >
8 > Oh, sorry. I did not recognise that after changing to "yahoo mail beta".
9 > Now I enabled "Compose messages as plain text". Please advise me if still
10 > on html posting. Tks.
11
12 Unfortunately, both HTML posting and 'top posting' are still switched On. ;-)
13
14 http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php
15
16 I am not familiar with Yahoo, but is it perhaps a matter of switching HTML off
17 on a per message basis as well as a global setting? Bear in mind that some
18 people filter out HMTL messages all together - resulting in a smaller
19 audience for you problem . . .
20 --
21 Regards,
22 Mick