From: Douglas J Hunley <doug.hunley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] grub2 on macbook pro
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:42:58
1 On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Benjamin Lee <ben@××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Once that's done tar up your GRUB directory and extract it to /efi/grub
3 > in Mac OS. I have rEFIt installed as well so I can select EFI GRUB
4 > among other boot options (like legacy BIOS emulation mode and Mac OS).
7 I'm not dual-booting. OSX is /gone/
8
9 Thanks for the input everyone. I figured it out eventually and will be
10 posting a writeup to my G+ during lunch today to describe the process
11 since I had several people interested in the outcome that are not on
12 this list.
15 Douglas J Hunley (doug.hunley@×××××.com)
16 Twitter: @hunleyd Web:
17 douglasjhunley.com