From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD/DVD burning tools?
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:17:42
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Jörg, you appear to be making a fundamental error of assumption. It
4 > looks like you consider that simply because you think this matter
5 > important (and in your life it probably IS important), that therefore
6 > it must be important in mine. This is not true. In my life, your fight
7 > with the cdrkit people is very similar to the fights my 11 year old son
8 > and 6 year old stepdaughter have. They keep trying to get me to take
9 > sides and utterly and completely fail to comprehend why I do not do so.
10
11 If this was really not important to you, why do you send long replies?
12
13 I am trying to ignore the attacks from the people behind cdrkit and I
14 hope that people realize that progress is only in the official project.
15 I however need to inform people correctly when I see incorrect claims on
16 my projects.
17
18 If you like to live with the big number of bugs in the fork, go ahead, but
19 you only harm yourself.
22 Jörg
25 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
26 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)