From: "Christoph Böhmwalder" <christoph@×××××××××××.at>
To: tuxic@××××××.de, Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Need help to compile a minimal wine
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 18:34:01
1 Hi Meino,
2
3 I haven't tried this, but may I ask why you're not using the ATmel AVR Toolchain [0] that's readily available for Linux?
4
5 [0] http://www.atmel.com/tools/atmelavrtoolchainforlinux.aspx
8 Regards,
9 Christoph
10
11 Am 23. September 2017 20:21:45 MESZ schrieb tuxic@××××××.de:
12 >Hi,
13 >
14 >I want to compile wine to execute a single commandline tool.
15 >That's it.
16 >
17 >The commandline tool is the AVR-assembler made by ATmel to recompile
18 >a FORTH interpreter for the AVR-line of microcontrollers of
19 >ATMEL/Micorchip:
20 >
21 >avrasm2.exe: PE32 executable (console) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
22 >
23 >Most GENTOO related tutorials on how to compile/install wine were
24 >made for those of us who want to use wine as kind a "bootloader" for
25 >games (NO pune intended!).
26 >
27 >I tried to compile wine ... but all end with an compilation error.
28 >
29 >To save time and hassle:
30 >Is there any wine version out there, which is currentlu compilable
31 >and/or recommended?
32 >
33 >Is there any tutorial which covers my intended use case for wine?
34 >
35 >(My system is not multilib.)
36 >
37 >Thanks a lot for any help in advance!
38 >Cheers
39 >Meino