From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Need help to compile a minimal wine
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 18:22:05
1 Hi,
2
3 I want to compile wine to execute a single commandline tool.
4 That's it.
5
6 The commandline tool is the AVR-assembler made by ATmel to recompile
7 a FORTH interpreter for the AVR-line of microcontrollers of
8 ATMEL/Micorchip:
9
10 avrasm2.exe: PE32 executable (console) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
11
12 Most GENTOO related tutorials on how to compile/install wine were
13 made for those of us who want to use wine as kind a "bootloader" for
14 games (NO pune intended!).
15
16 I tried to compile wine ... but all end with an compilation error.
17
18 To save time and hassle:
19 Is there any wine version out there, which is currentlu compilable
20 and/or recommended?
21
22 Is there any tutorial which covers my intended use case for wine?
23
24 (My system is not multilib.)
25
26 Thanks a lot for any help in advance!
27 Cheers
28 Meino