From: "Steven J. Long" <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Fresh install and problem with net.* init.d script
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:51:30
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > you forgot that shared library nonsense. Every app should just bundle
3 > static copies of everything it needs and leave it up to the dev to deal
4 > with bugs and security issues
5
6 And you forgot: -lc prob'y because it's not required. -lrt comes into play too.
7 I'd recommend a book or two, but I have the feeling you're not a coder, and your
8 only response has been derogatory, so I don't think you'd get very far with them.
9
10 Shame really, you and Neil were two of the people I most respected on this list.
13 #friendly-coders -- We're friendly, but we're not /that/ friendly ;-)