From: Hartmut Figge <h.figge@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: libreoffice-3.4.5.2: getting LibreOffice Help fails
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:02:31
1 walt:
2
3 >The Help function (on my machines) displays help.libreoffice.org in my web
4 >browser.
5
6 I have assumed, that the browser would be used, but i couldn't find a
7 place in libreoffice, in which i could tell it, *what* my browser is.
8 And if libreoffice cannot found the browser... ;)
9
10 > Running dbus-monitor shows the URL being sent, but I have trouble
11 >figuring out who is the receiver -- perhaps some gnome daemon that calls my
12 >gnome default web browser, but that's just a guess.
13 >
14 >Is your dbus useflag enabled?
15
16 [ebuild R ] app-office/libreoffice-3.4.5.2 USE="branding dbus gtk
17 java nsplugin opengl python vba (-aqua) -binfilter -custom-cflags -debug
18 -eds -gnome -graphite -gstreamer -jemalloc -kde -mysql -odk -pdfimport
19 -test -webdav" 0 kB
20
21 How to tell libreoffice which browser it should use? I am not using any
22 desktop-environment like Gnome etc., icewm is all what i need. :-D
23
24 Hartmut
25 --
26 Usenet-ABC-Wiki http://www.usenet-abc.de/wiki/