From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Keyboard is dead after emerge-update
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:44:31
1 2016-03-21 11:25 GMT-03:00 Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>:
2
3 > On 21/03/16 13:52, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
4 >
5 >> Hi,
6 >>
7 >> since an emerge-update-world on my notebook the keyboard
8 >> does no longer respond in X. This is extremely annoying
9 >> because when I have xdm in rc-update, X is started right at
10 >> boot. I have no chance to get back to the console using
11 >> Ctrl-Alt-F1, and the device in unusable.
14 > After xorg-server updates, it's recommended to run:
15 >
16 > emerge @x11-module-rebuild
17 >
18 > This will automatically rebuild xorg-modules.
22 This tip is much better, need to learn more about emerge ...
23
24 Best regards,
25 Francisco