From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Keyboard is dead after emerge-update
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:25:52
1 On 21/03/16 13:52, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > since an emerge-update-world on my notebook the keyboard
5 > does no longer respond in X. This is extremely annoying
6 > because when I have xdm in rc-update, X is started right at
7 > boot. I have no chance to get back to the console using
8 > Ctrl-Alt-F1, and the device in unusable.
9
10 After xorg-server updates, it's recommended to run:
11
12 emerge @x11-module-rebuild
13
14 This will automatically rebuild xorg-modules.