From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] tracking IT work
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 00:39:34
1 On Mar 7, 2012 6:07 AM, "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
2 >
3 > Am 06.03.2012 21:32, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
4 >
5 > > The gnome hamster applet would be helpful if it worked against a DB
6 > > somewhere ... have it on the desktop and the thinkpad and just press the
7 > > shortkey ....
8 > >
9 > > gotta check how it works with gnome3 now.
10 >
11 > The dev has some work done for an extension for gnome shell:
12 >
13 > https://github.com/tbaugis/hamster-shell-extension
14 >
15 > Something for my todo-list. If I had some ;-)
16 >
17 > S
20 Most important IMO is the capability to expert as CSV; then you can slice
21 and dice it every which way you want :-)
22
23 Rgds,