From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is Gentoo Healthy? (The Return)
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 18:06:43
1 Hello Grant,
2
3 > In December 2006 I started a thread titled "Is Gentoo Healthy?" in
4 > which I was roundly put down for raising the possibility that the
5 > decline in the number of Gentoo users could possibly affect the
6 > remaining Gentoo users in a negative way.
7
8 What decline in the number of users? Where are there figures
9 demonstrating this? There also seem to be a lot more new developer
10 announcements than resignations, so it would appear that the number of
11 devs is increasing.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Top Oxymorons Number 38: Government organization