From: Nilesh Govindarajan <contact@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] TVSE MSP 240 Classic Dot Matrix Printer
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 16:21:40
1 On 08/14/2011 08:17 PM, Michael Mol wrote:
2 > It strained my Google-fu via two different search engines. Yeah, it's
3 > not exactly a prominent site. (One thing you may want to consider,
4 > here...how long will that OEM be around to provide replacement parts?
5 > I'm going to venture a guess it's a relatively new company.)
6 >
7 >> I've already sent a mail to the eBay dealer about this, now I'll mail
8 >> the OEM as well. Today here being a Sunday, nobody would be attending
9 >> the calls and tomorrow is a public holiday as well.
10 >
11 > Good luck!
14 It's a quite old & reputed company. The problem with most firms here in
15 India is, they don't focus much on their websites which leads to a bad
16 impression to online users.
19 Nilesh Govindarajan
20 http://nileshgr.com