From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] TVSE MSP 240 Classic Dot Matrix Printer
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:49:00
1 On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Nilesh Govindarajan
2 <contact@××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > On 08/14/2011 06:17 PM, Michael Mol wrote:
4 >> Don't know. Don't have one.
5 >>
6 >> However, the manufacturer appears to still be in business, and that
7 >> looks like it's a current product. Perhaps you could ask them? Their
8 >> website isn't in the greatest of shape, but they do list a telephone
9 >> number.
10 >>
11 >> http://www.tvs-e.in/branch-details.aspx
15 > Whoa, I didn't find that, even after many searches on Google. Anyways
16 > thanks for that.
17
18 It strained my Google-fu via two different search engines. Yeah, it's
19 not exactly a prominent site. (One thing you may want to consider,
20 here...how long will that OEM be around to provide replacement parts?
21 I'm going to venture a guess it's a relatively new company.)
22
23 > I've already sent a mail to the eBay dealer about this, now I'll mail
24 > the OEM as well. Today here being a Sunday, nobody would be attending
25 > the calls and tomorrow is a public holiday as well.
26
27 Good luck!
30 :wq