From: Nilesh Govindarajan <contact@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] TVSE MSP 240 Classic Dot Matrix Printer
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:04:12
1 On 08/14/2011 06:17 PM, Michael Mol wrote:
2 >
3 > Don't know. Don't have one.
4 >
5 > However, the manufacturer appears to still be in business, and that
6 > looks like it's a current product. Perhaps you could ask them? Their
7 > website isn't in the greatest of shape, but they do list a telephone
8 > number.
9 >
10 > http://www.tvs-e.in/branch-details.aspx
14 Whoa, I didn't find that, even after many searches on Google. Anyways
15 thanks for that.
16 I've already sent a mail to the eBay dealer about this, now I'll mail
17 the OEM as well. Today here being a Sunday, nobody would be attending
18 the calls and tomorrow is a public holiday as well.
21 Nilesh Govindarajan
22 http://nileshgr.com